2x CAN (Layer 2, CANopen®, J1939 or ARINC 825, IRIG-B Input)
Two High-Speed CAN Interfaces for USB
CAN interfaces according to ISO 11898-2 with electrical isolation
Powered by esd Advanced CAN Core (esdACC) implemented in an FPGA
Capable of 100% CAN bus load
Robust and Easy to Handle
Power supply by USB
Incl. USB cable
DSUB 15 connector for IRIG-B and other IOs
Advanced Diagnostics and Timestamping
Enhanced diagnostic features
CAN Error Injection capabilities with ext. trigger
High resolution hardware timestamping driven by IRIG-B
CAN interfaces share common time base
Drivers are available for several Windows-operating systems (see tables Software Support; ; Linux and Labview drivers are not supported at the moment!). Please contact our Sales Team for detailed information about the driver availability for your operating system or if you need drivers for other operating systems.
CAN driver availability for all esd CAN interfaces is listed here.
IRIG-B and Additional Features
- Analog and digital IRIG-B inputs
- Synchronized timestamps (even without IRIG-B signal) over several CAN-USB/400-IRIG-B via additional RS-485 interface
- External trigger I/Os for Error Injection
- Miscellaneous I/Os for customized functionality
Attached to USB via FIFO's and driven by esd Advanced CAN Core (esdACC), the CAN-USB/400 is designed for minimum latency CAN communication via USB.
A feature pretty unique on standard CAN interfaces. Error Injection provides means to simulate error conditions on CAN bus. Bit patterns can be injected into any living CAN bus. Several trigger conditions and modes are provided.
Operating system independent CAN layer 2 API (NTCAN)
- Driver Support for Windows
- Multiple Higher Level Protocols available for Windows
- CANopen Master- and Slave-Stack
- Drivers and software support for other operating systems are available on request.