CANopen® I/O modules with InRailBus
All features at a glance
- Compact stand-alone I/O modules
- Can be used as stand-alone CANopen modules or linked together via the InRailBus
- Replacement of individual modules from the InRailBus without interruption of CAN or supply voltage
- Reduced wiring effort for connection of CAN and supply voltage
- Convenient wiring suitable for control cabinets
- Automatic functional earth contact (FE)
- Galvanically isolated CAN/CANopen interfaces according to ISO 11898-2, bit rates up to 1 MBit/s
- Firmware updates via CANopen, customer-specific firmware extensions
- CANopen profiles according to CiA® specification CiA 301, CiA 401, CiA 404 and DSP 30
Support of the CANopen standard
The modules worked as CANopen device according to CiA® standard CiA 301 and CANopen I/O profile CiA 401, CiA 404 and DSP 302 and can therefore be easily integrated into any CANopen system. The EDS configuration files are available for download for the modules.
In addition, the modules can also be queried and configured without a CANopen master via simple CAN messages. This possibility is described in the manual under Quick commissioning.