One Hardware Core for numerous Form Factors
The CAN 402 Series is a CAN board family developed for the PCIexpress and PCI bus. The CAN 402 Series has variants with up to four galvanically isolated CAN or CAN FD interfaces according to ISO 11898-2 and is implemented with the esdACC (esd Advanced CAN Core) certified according to ISO 16845:2004.
- CompactPCI and CompactPCI Serial for High-End-Systems with backplane
- M.2 or PCIexpress Mini in small format for notebooks and embedded systems
- PCI or PCIexpress as standard interfaces for desktop PC and control computers
- PMC and XMC as mezzanine cards for plugging onto CPU boards
- USB mobile interface for debugging, testing and data logging
Unified API for Windows, Linux, and real-time Operating Systems
The uniform API for the CAN and CAN FD interfaces facilitates porting between different systems. Drivers are also available for real-time OS such as QNX, VxWorks or RTOS32. Our powerful CAN tools for Windows support development, test and diagnostics.