- VMEbus master CPU A16/A24, D16/D8 (EO) and SGL arbiter
- NXP® PowerPC QorIQ T1022, 1.2 GHz, 64-bit architecture, double precision floating point unit, Ethernet, ECC RAM
- VMEbus interface implemented with Altera® Cyclone® V FPGA
- 2x XMC/PMC slots
- RTC with battery backup
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 1x RS232
- USB via 5-pin header
- I/O interfaces compatible to Motorola CPU MVME51100
- Energy-saving CPU QorIQ T1014 (one CPU core)
- MRAM memory expansion (2 MB instead of 512 KByte)
- Additional serial MRAM (512 KByte)
- DDR3 RAM memory expansion (2 GB instead of 512 MByte)
- Flash memory expansion (2x 128 MByte instead of 2x 16 MByte)
- Health controller: monitoring of local voltages and temperatures, watchdog and overtemperature protection
- Gold Cap (7 days backup time) instead of battery
- Board design for the extended temperature range of -40 °C ... +70 °C
- modified P0 signal routing (according to VITA 35 P4V0-64 or customer specific, e.g. Ethernet, serial or at PMC slot2 J4)
- Further customer-specific solutions on request
The VME-CPU/T10 is a CPU card for the VMEbus with 2 XMC/PMC slots.
The NXP PowerPC QorIQ T1022 with 1.2 GHz supports two 64-bit e5500 Power-Architecture® cores with high performance Data-Path-Acceleration-Architecture (DPAA) as well as network and peripheral interfaces.
The local 64-bit memory with additional 8 bits ECC has a total capacity of 512 MByte. As non-volatile memory, 16 MByte SPI flash for the bootloader and 32 KBit I²C EEPROM for the U-Boot environment are available.
The interface to the VMEbus is realized via an Altera Cyclone V FPGA.
The FPGA is connected to the CPU for low latency data exchange via the local bus and for high bandwidth data exchange via PCI Express®.
The VMEbus master interface provides A16/A24, D16/D8 (EO) and an SGL arbiter. VMEbus- slave interfaces are not supported.
The XMC1 interface with 1-lane PCIe bus and the XMC2 interface with 4-lane PCIe bus are designed according to VITA™ 42.3. The two PMC interfaces support 32-bit/66 MHz PCIBus according to PCI Local Bus Specification 3.0.
Two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces are accessible via the front panel of the VME CPU/T10. One of the Ethernet interfaces can be routed to VME P2 (up to 100 Mbit/s).
Console (Serial) The RS232 interface is accessible via an RJ45 connector in the front panel and additionally via the VME P2 connector.
We offer customized options for reasonable quantities. Please contact our sales team for detailed information.
On request, the VME CPU/T10 is also available with the energy-saving single-core QorlQ CPU T1014 with 1-lane PCIe (one XMC interface).
The memory can be expanded with larger MRAM, DDR3 RAM and flash. An additional serial MRAM can also be used.
Instead of the battery, a high-capacity capacitor (gold cap) can be fitted.
- Extended temperature range
The temperature range of the VME CPU/T10 can be extended to -40 °C to 70 °C by using suitable components.
- Special P0 pin routing
A special pin routing for P0 according to VITA 35 P4V0-64 or customer specific routings, for example for Ethernet, Serial or PMC Slot2 J4 are available on request.
- Health Controller
A health controller can be used on demand to monitor the board status such as local voltages and temperatures as well as the board type. In addition, a watchdog can be used.