EtherCAT Starter Kit
with IO Module ECX-DIO8, EtherCAT Workbench and EtherCAT Master Stack
EtherCAT® ready to use Package
Full Version of EtherCAT Workbench, the esd EtherCAT configuration, diagnostic and monitoring tool for Windows
Demo Version of esd EtherCAT Master Stack
Digital I/O module ECX-DIO8 as EtherCAT Slave
Documentation, ESI files and examples on CD
Easy Start-up of using EtherCAT
Quick and easy to set up and to put into operation
Optimal combination of hardware and software components
All necessary components are contained in delivery
Cheap entry into EtherCAT Technology for Beginners
The complete package is designed for gaining knowledge and experience with EtherCAT in an application for digital I/O's.
After all components are connected and the software is installed on the PC, you can start with the EtherCAT Workbench for first steps in EtherCAT Fieldbus Technology.
esd is a member of the EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG).
- Full Version of the esd EtherCAT configuration, diagnostic and monitoring tool for Windows
- Built-in EtherCAT Master for online- and offline mode
- Video tutorial shows first steps
- Demo version of the esd EtherCAT Master Stack for different operating systems and hardware platforms
- Windows® / x86
- Linux® / x86 / ARM®
- QNX® 6.x / x86
- VXWorks® 6.9 / x86
- RTX (32-bit); RTX64 (64-bit)
- The Master demo version runs after each start for 30 minutes
- Master example for ECX-DIO8 for easy start
- Upgrade to full version possible
- Additional operating systems and hardware platforms as full version available
- The ECX-DIO8 module is equipped with 8 digital I/Os, each configurable as input or output.