- An EtherCAT-G network is switched via a simple control signal to the Primary or Secondary EtherCAT master
- Ideal to establish redundancy on the EtherCAT Master side as an extension to the EtherCAT Technology Group Standard (ETG)
Flexible application due to compatibility with all Ethernet-based systems or fieldbus standards up to 1000BASE-T
- The switching signal is galvanically isolated
- Characteristic according to DIN EN 61131-2, Type 3
- DIN-EN rail mounting
- Ethernet physics according to IEEE 802.3
The ECX-ETH selector has a LAN selector. Controlled by a simple input switching signal, the ECX-ETH-Selector can connect an EtherCAT-G network to one of two EtherCAT masters. The control signal is galvanically isolated.
The ECX-ETH-Selector is designed for DIN-EN mounting rail installation.
The supply voltage can be connected via the InRailBus connector (TBUS-Connector), integrated in the mounting rail, or separately via the power connector with clamp connection. The module thus enables user-friendly connection of the supply voltage.
EtherCAT / Ethernet Master Selector
for 1000BASE-TX (10/100/1000 Mbit/s)
connections, IEEE 802.3, 24VDC,
- galvanically isolated
- Digital Input