- A network (EtherCAT, Sercos III, PROFINET, ...) with cable redundancy is switched via a simple control signal to the rimary master or the secondary master
- Ideal to establish redundancy on the master side as an extension to the EtherCAT Technology Group Standard (ETG) or Sercos III standard
- Flexible application when switching a network between two masters / PCs due to compatibility to all Ethernet based systems or fieldbus standards like EtherCAT, Sercos III, PROFINET, etc. with 100BASE-TX
- The switching signal is galvanically isolated
- Characteristic according to DIN EN 61131-2, Type 3
- DIN-EN rail mounting
- Ethernet physics according to IEEE 802.3
The ECX-Master-Selector features a LAN selector switch. Controlled by a simple input switching signal, the ECX-Master-Selector can connect an EtherCAT network to one of two EtherCAT masters with cable redundancy and switch easily. The control signal is galvanically isolated.
The ECX-Master-Selector is designed for DIN-EN mounting rail installation. The module thus enables user-friendly connection of the supply voltage.
The supply voltage can be connected via the InRailBus connector (TBUS-Connector), integrated in the mounting rail, or separately via the power connector with clamp connection.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team.