- The source code was written in ANSI-C, optimized for embedded targets and with high performance and low resource utilisation in mind.
- An API-based interface supports the clear separation between application and stack, which simplifies a later switch to an updated stack revision or other hardware.
- The dynamic object dictionary is completely replaceable during runtime.
- In combination with an EtherCAT Slave Controller (ECS) all services for an EtherCAT compliant communication are provided according to IEC 61158/ETG.1000
- Supports CoE, EoE, FoE and VoE mailbox protocols
- The developer can focus on application development because protocol complexity and hardware dependency remain in the background: time-to-market is significantly reduced.
- Supports multiple ESCs across an application.
- Source code is based on a well-defined Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) to connect the stack to the target hardware with minimum effort.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team.
EtherCAT Slave Stack (Bundle)
ANSI-C Source Code
with unlimited runtime license;
12 month technical support and updates
The conclusion of an License Agreement
is necessary before delivery.
Source Code as download version.
- EtherCAT Slave capable
- Software Stack
- On Time RTOS-32
- Windows 7/8/10