Transmission scheme can be defined in wide ranges
- Resolution of the transmission scheme of the minor time frames < 1 µs
- Unlimited number of minor time frames
- Minor time frame repetition rate ≥ 2 ms
- Start of the transmission scheme at defined time
Implementation for different systems
- Protocol library according to ARINC 825-4
(This version, supplement 4, includes CAN FD support)
- Available for various operating systems, e.g. Windows®, Linux®, QNX®, RTX, RTX64 and VxWorks®.
- C and LabVIEW API available
- Support of various hardware platforms (PCI Express, PMC, ... see also esdACC-based CAN interfaces)
Real-time behavior for "non-real-time" operating systems
- Real-time behavior for "non-real-time" operating systems
- Hardware-based time base for the transmission scheme
- IRIG-B supported timer synchronization possible (depending on hardware used)
- Tx abort with feedback at the end of the minor time frame
Do you have special requirements regarding the product?
We are happy to provide you with a customer-specific option or adjustment to our products when purchasing appropiate quantities. Please contact our sales team for detailed information.
Please feel free to contact us
If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team.
With the help of the button "Add to watchlist" you can save articles on your watchlist.
Afterwards, you can request your saved watch list as a quotation via a contact form.
ARINC 825 object licence for Windows, Linux and LabVIEW (Windows), Usable with all esdACC based CAN interfaces, object licence, ARINC 825 dll's/lib's, documentation, includes CAN-Driver object licence (C.1101.02), manuals and CAN-Tools
- Windows 7/8/10/11