Are you looking for a way to integrate your CAN classic devices into your CAN FD network with very little effort? Our new CAN-CBX-Bridge-FD makes it possible.
The module's CAN FD interfaces are backwards compatible, so that it can also be used in CAN classic applications. The bridge provides a simple serial interface for configuration that can be used without any additional programming knowledge.
The CAN messages transmitted between the networks can be filtered individually according to IDs or frame types, and conversion between different baud rates is possible, too.
- Connection of CAN classic and CAN FD networks
- Connection of two CAN FD networks
- Easy configuration via serial port
- Optionally data filtering through variable masking
- Pre-configured settings of baud rate and frame types can be selected via rotary switches
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN networks to reduce ground loops
- Customizations such as preset configurations or frozen firmware on request