Wide range of high-speed and high-resolution I/Os on one board
- 8 analog inputs ±10 V, 16 bit, 200 kHz
- 2 analog outputs ±10 V, 16 bit, 600 kHz
- 24 digital inputs/outputs (DI, DO), TTL level
- 4 trigger ports (RS485)
- DMA on host CPU memory to minimize latency of PCIe® read cycle
Choose the right I/O connector configurations for your application
- AMC-ADIO24-HD50 with 1x 10-pin har-link and 1x 50-pin har-mik® connector
- AMC-ADIO24 with 7x 10-pin Harting® har-link® connector
'Timing Routing Pool'
- Multiple programmable trigger conditions
- Prepared for MTCA.4 (MicroTCA® Enhancements for Rear I/O and Precision Timing)
Suitable accessories - the AMC-ADIO adapter
Routing module for har-link® connectors as DIN rail module for easy connection of process signals
- Module for converting a 10-pin har-link® socket (Harting) to Phoenix Contact COMBICON push-in spring-cage connectors FK-MCP 1.5/14-STF-3.81
- Easy mounting via DIN-EN rail (top-hat rail)
- Optimal shielding by using a har-link® adapter cable
Do you have special requirements regarding the product?
We are happy to provide you with a customer-specific option or adjustment to our products when purchasing appropiate quantities. Please contact our sales team for detailed information.
AMC-ADIO24-HD50 AdvancedMCTM Analog/Digital I/O Module Data Sheet (EN)
With the help of the button "Add to watchlist" you can save articles on your watchlist.
Afterwards, you can request your saved watch list as a quotation via a contact form.