The new CAN-PN/2-FD can process up to 512 transmission or reception CAN modules with fixed CAN IDs. Moreover it is capable of managing additional variable CAN IDs via FIFO modules. The CAN telegrams can be sent either cyclically or controlled.
The gateway supports PROFINET cycle times of up to 1 ms and enables a maximum data exchange of 1440 bytes each for input and output data. Another highlight is the integrated diagnostic interface for monitoring the CANbus.
- CAN FD with up to 64 bytes and 8000 kbit/s
- Fully compatible with Classic CAN
- 1440 bytes input/output on PROFINET
- Up to 512 transmitting or receiving modules with fixed CAN ID as well as FIFO modules for receiving and transmitting CAN frames with variable CAN IDs
- Short PROFINET cycle times of 1 ms
- CAN monitoring and diagnostics via USB and CANreal
- Quick configuration in the TIA Portal via GSDML file without third-party software