High-End PowerPC with QorlQ® CPU
- NXP® PowerPC QorIQ T1014, 1.2 GHz, 64-bit architecture, Double Precision Floating Point Unit, Ethernet, ECC-RAM
- Ideal for EtherCAT® applications with up to 3 independent networks
- RTC with battery backup
- 1x RS232
- 3x GB Ethernet
- 1x USB 2.0 (host)
- 1x microSDTM card slot
- Internal PCI Express® Mini slot for hardware extensions
- 4 status LEDs
- DIN-EN rail mounting (TS 35)
Health Features and Fallback Flash
- Monitoring of local voltages and temperatures
- Fail-safe firmware update through a fallback flash
- Overtemperature protection
Extensive software support
- Linux® BSPs available
- Universal Bootloader: “Das U-Boot”
- EtherCAT Master Stack available
Customized versions available on request
- Power-saving Dual-Core PowerPC QorIQ T1022 or Quad-Core T1042
- Parallel or serial MRAM (512 Kbyte)
- Extended DDR3 RAM (2 GB instead of 512 MByte)
- Extended Flash Memory (2x 128 MByte instead of 2x 16 MByte)
- PCIe® Mini slot for extensions (with case adaptation)
- Internal SATA SSD
- Additional fourth Ethernet interface
- Other BSPs like OS-9®, QNX®, VxWorks®, ...
- Further customer specific solutions on demand
64-Bit Embedded PowerPC Host CPU
EPPC-T10 is an embedded CPU board with 3 independent Ethernet interfaces. The NXP PowerPC QorIQ T1014 with 1.2 GHz offers a 64-bit e5500 Power Architecture® processor core with powerful Data Path Acceleration Architecture (DPAA) and network peripheral interfaces.
The local data bus provides 64 bits of bit width and 8 bits of ECC with a total capacity of 512 MBytes. 16 MByte SPI flash for bootloader and 32 KBit I²C EEPROM for U-Boot environment are available as non-volatile memories.
The EPPC-T10 supports a second 16 MByte "fallback" SPI flash for system recovery should a system crash occur during a firmware update. Alternatively, it can be used for application software.
3 independent Gigabit Ethernet interfaces are accessible via the EPPC-T10 front panel and provide an excellent basis for EtherCAT® applications.
An easily accessible RJ45 socket is provided for connecting the RS232 interface. In addition, a terminal for configuring the system can be connected via a mini-USB connector.
The standard boot program "Das U-Boot" is included in the flash memory and allows the EPPC-T10 to load various operating systems via on-board flash, network, USB, microSD card or optional solid state disk. One BSP is available for Linux®, additional BSPs are available on request.
The esd EtherCAT Master Stack is available for different operating systems.
We offer customized options for reasonable quantities. Please contact our sales team for detailed information.
Customized designs are for example:
The EPPC-T10 is also available on request with the power-saving dual-core QorlQ CPU T1022 or with the quad-core QorlQ CPU T1042.
The memory can be expanded via a larger DDR3 RAM and Flash.
Additional serial or parallel MRAM memory suitable for continuous data acquisition is available on request.
A PCIe® Mini slot for developments can be equipped. The housing size can be adapted to customer-specific requirements. The PCIe Mini slot can be used for a customer-specific add-on, for example.
Please contact us for further information.
A solid state disc can be installed upon request.
Please also ask for OS-9, QNX®, VxWorks® or other BSPs.
Do you have special requirements regarding the product?
We are happy to provide you with a customer-specific option or adjustment to our products when purchasing appropiate quantities. Please contact our sales team for detailed information.
EPPC-T10 Embedded 64-Bit PowerPC T1014 Single Board Computer Data Sheet (EN)
With the help of the button "Add to watchlist" you can save articles on your watchlist.
Afterwards, you can request your saved watch list as a quotation via a contact form.
Embedded PowerPC mit Freescale QorIQ T1014, 1x 1,2 GHz, 64 Bit, FPU 3x GB-Ethernet 1x USB 2.0 1x RS232 2x SATA, 1x MiniPCIe 1x SD-Card slot
- EtherCAT Master capable
- Serial Interface
- Serial Interface
- USB Port
- Windows 7/8/10/11