Our strength: Electronic System Design
- Development of complex embedded single board computers (SBC) and I/O modules "State of the Art"
- More than 20 qualified engineers in several development teams.
- Many years of experience with powerful microcontrollers (PowerPC™, ARM® and others).
- Prototypes in only 3 - 4 months after design start (own prototype production).
- Proven standard interfaces available, including for EtherCAT®, CompactPCI®, PCI®, PCI EXPRESS®, AMC, VME, CAN. FPGA development, especially Xilinx®, e.g. Spartan.
- PCB design with up to 12 layers and 120µm structures. Use of state-of-the-art PCB technology, e.g. flex PCBs and micro vias.
- Board support packages and I/O drivers, e.g. for Linux®, VxWorks®, QNX®, OS-9®.
- Series production in quantities from 10 to 10,000 units/year. 100% functionality testing of all products and archiving of protocols.
- Development also according to IEC 61508 (safety) and BVS (mining approval). Conformity tests, e.g. according to DIN EN 61000 (EMC), DIN EN 60068 (climate) and DIN EN 13309 (EMC in motor vehicles).
- As an active member of CiA® (CAN), ETG (EtherCAT®), PNO (PROFIBUS®) and PICMG® (CompactPCI, AMC) always "Up to date".
Our strength: Application development
- Test and simulation software, e.g. for aerospace, marine and test bench technology.
- Complex control software for special purpose machines according to specifications.
- Own stacks for CANopen®, J1939 and EtherCAT.
- Integration of Industrial Ethernet like PROFINET® IO, Ethernet IP and Modbus-TCP.
- CAN drivers with the same API available for almost all hardware platforms.
- Operating software for operating and automation components, also with integration of third-party systems.
- Application programming for real-time systems (QNX, VxWorks, OS-9 and others).
Our strength: Complete systems - hardware and software
- Assumption of system responsibility for hardware and software
- Complex control systems for special machines, also with operating unit
- Test and simulation systems, e.g. for aviation, marine and test bench technology
- Support for certifications and type tests (environment, climate, etc.)
- Development and production of customized front panels and housings.
Our strength: Personal contact - worldwide
- Reliable assignment of an esd responsible for your entire project.
- Dedicated and flexible staff in all areas.
- Short distances between system design and production team.
- Documentation - of course in German and English.
- Own subsidiary in the USA and worldwide support, among others with partners in China, Japan, Israel and France.
- Time to market shorter and more cost-effective through the use of proven function blocks
- Commissioning in your company with training accompanying the project
- Redesigns can be carried out quickly and cost-effectively
- Series costs optimized by reduction to the required functionality
- Buffer stock at esd electronics and just-in-time delivery
- Availability ensured with component stocking for up to 10 years
- Lifetime support and redesign to compatible successor (fit-form-function) instead of discontinuation